View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001424||Bug Report||2018-12-17 00:31||2019-05-03 06:47|
|Summary||0001424: Diane asks for a drink at evening/night|
|Description||Version 0.17.5. See attachment.|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Progress in Diane's storyline until she asks MC to dump what's in the pump into the srorage jug.
2. Go into the shed.
3. Do what she said.
4. Go out and wait for the evening/night.
5. Go back into the shed.
6. Talk to Diane.
• The background changes to daylight.
• The location changes to Diane's garden.
• Diane asks MC to bring her a drink.
• You cannot enter Diane's house because she "is probably asleep".
• The dialog about the drink should not be available during the evening/night. It has to be removed from the dialog choices too.
• Remove the possibility of leaving the garden and the house so that we can't pass the time. Add a reminder when we click on the button/the door. (Not my favorite)
• When Diane is in the shed and if we click on her house, we should have a reminder to look for her in the shed because she is NOT asleep.
Drink at night.jpg (353,025 bytes)
|Also remove the "Pump" dialog choice when Diane is the shed.|
|Referred to devs for fix in future update.|
|These have all either been fixed, been marked for a future fix, or will be in a late QoL update. Thank you for your reports.|
|2018-12-17 00:31||Casiope||New Issue|
|2018-12-17 00:31||Casiope||File Added: Drink at night.jpg|
|2018-12-17 00:35||Casiope||Note Added: 0001801|
|2018-12-19 07:37||mil578||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2018-12-19 07:37||mil578||Note Added: 0001837|
|2019-05-03 06:47||mil578||Note Added: 0002299|
|2019-05-03 06:47||mil578||Status||acknowledged => resolved|
|2019-05-03 06:47||mil578||Resolution||open => fixed|